Friday, June 18, 2010

old and new

Today I have something old and something new to show you.  First, the old.  These are "21 and Over Cake Balls."  The darker ones are spice cake with irish cream in a chocolate shell and the lighter ones are chocolate cake with creme de cacao in a peanut butter shell.


The new is the bread I'll be making this weekend.  It's "many seed bread" from Peter Reinhart's Artisan Breads Everyday, which I bought from Amazon.com for well below cover price!  It contains pumpkin, sunflower, flax, sesame and poppy seeds.  I will start this bread tonight and then it will have a slow rise until  I make it sometime tomorrow.  I've never made this bread but I've had success with every other bread I've made from his book so I'm looking forward to it!


I'll let you know how it turns out!

1 comment:

  1. i would love to put those balls in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete