Monday, January 3, 2011

SPRINKLE BARK!

This one is just a silly little thing I did.  I was busy coating cake balls and texting with my sister, who was in a funk.  My sister goes crazy over sprinkles.  It's almost absurd how much she loves them.  When I finished the cake balls I had a decent amount of vanilla candy coating left over so I poured it onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment and went sprinkle crazy on it.  She was so excited when I gave it to her the next day.  To be honest, it tasted great and the sprinkles gave it a good texture.


You'll need:

candy coating
sprinkles
parchment lined baking sheet
bowl

Melt candy coating in the microwave or a double boiler.  Pour onto parchment and sprinkle relentlessly.  Allow to cool or, for those of us who are impatient, cool in fridge.  Break, eat, enjoy!

1 comment: