Friday, November 5, 2010

Chocolate Chip Heaven

If you could all please take out your copies of Bake Wise, turn to page 375 and bask in chocolate chip heaven!  I really almost wish these cookies weren't so good because then I might not have eaten so many of them all by myself.  My middle liddle sister must have eaten at least a cup of dough (with sprinkles).

Usually I tell you what I'd like to change about a recipe.  This time I have nothing.  Shirley's extremely scientific method of baking produces absolutely perfect chocolate chip cookies (for those of us who aren't allergic to nuts.)  I enjoyed these so much that I'm making another batch tonight for a weekend trip to my in-law's.  Hopefully they'll enjoy them as much as we did!


1 comment:

  1. Those look GOOD! I love a good chocolate chip cookie the best of all cookies!! I don't have Bake Wise...can you reprint the recipe here?

    ReplyDelete